Wednesday, January 09, 2013
Week 1: A picture of yourself with 10 facts
2. I love cooking and food. Most of the time I don't have the energy I would like to experiment with recipes. I would love to take cooking classes someday. There's only so much you can learn from watching Food Network.
3. I love music. I've been playing the piano since I was I think 5 years old.
4. I love Church History. I studied at the Joseph Smith Academy in Nauvoo, IL for 3.5 months and loved it. Is there anything better than living across the street from the Nauvoo Temple?
5. I love crafting, sewing, and creating things. The only thing I can't make is skirts/dresses. They are the bane of my existence!
6. I love being home with my kids. There will be kicking and screaming if I ever have to go back to work.
7. I love my family. My siblings are so spread out and I wish we could spend more time together. It's always a good time when we get together. I also love my in-laws. I couldn't ask for better. They're so easy and fun to be around and are all my friends.
8. I love chocolate. I think I could live without all other types of sugar except for chocolate. It's my weakness!
9. I love make up. I love getting dolled up and wearing eye shadow, eye liner, and painting my toenails.
10. I love blogging! It gets hard to do it the more kids you have and I don't know why it's so fun but I love it!